Security & Development in Kosovo
Interested in peacebuilding, post-conflict transformation, and human development? Consider a summer internship in Kosovo! Two Dartmouth students will be selected to participate in this unique experience.
Summer 2017 Program
June - August
- Intern with a Kosovar government agency or civil society organization with focus on public policy, economic development, and capacity building.
This opportunity is made possible through the Dickey Center's partnerships in Kosovo and local NGO internship hosts. Funding is available to cover airfare, lodging, and meals. It is open to students of any level of study. Preference is given to Dartmouth students returning for at least one term, though ALL students are eligible to apply (first years and graduate students welcomed).
- Kosovo’s Former President Praises Students’ Policy Research Work
- ‘We Need Strong Partners,’ Kosovo President Tells Dartmouth
- Working with the Kosovo Women's Network
To apply for funding, a complete application must be received by the deadline.
Complete the online application. Applications will be considered INCOMPLETE without all items listed below:
Items to Submit with Your Online Application
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a Dartmouth faculty member. A second letter of recommendation is suggested, but not required. Secondary letters of recommendation can come from previous employers, advisors, staff or an additional faculty member. Requests for letters of recommendation are made directly through the application link. Please begin your application and use the links provided to solicit letters from recommenders.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 4:00pm