The Dartmouth Global Health Initiative (GHI)
Dartmouth's Global Health Initiative is a center for curricular, co-curricular and experiential opportunities for students to develop their interest and skills in global health. Our international research partnerships and internship opportunities are tailored to the educational and career goals of undergraduate, graduate and professional school students.
The multidisciplinary nature of GHI allows us to work closely with students and faculty from across the Dartmouth campus:
- Dartmouth Arts & Sciences
- Geisel School of Medicine
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice (TDI)
- The Dartmouth Center for Healthcare Delivery Science (TDC)
- Tuck School of Business
- Thayer School of Engineering
We continue to support and expand student opportunities through stong institutional connections that reflect faculty research and student interests. In addition to internships and courses, GHI also offers the Dickey Center Certificate in Global Health that recognizes undergraduate students for the completion of selected coursework and a capstone project in global health.
Information on opportunities for 2013-2014 available now! Questions? Email