REMOTE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
1) Curriculum and Program Development Intern
We are looking for an intern who can help us support girls' successful transition to work through activities and information that engage girls. We are looking for someone who's passionate about improving the lives of girls and wants to take time to co-create a program with the girls that meets their needs. We are looking for an organizer who enjoys getting things done and is able to handle multiple priorities, multiple deadlines and be flexible and responsive in addressing the needs of a fast paced environment, self-starter and internally driven.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct research (interviews and focus groups) with girls who just completed pilot to better understand their experiences, likes, and dislikes of the program.
- Write chapters of the Girl Boss content for a global Launch in 2021
- Develop a Girl Boss in a box content for partners who will be conducting in person programming.
- Work Closely with the Marketing a Communication team to create the global Girl boss launch in March 2021; develop customized content for launch event.
- Structure and scaffold information, activities, and resources to enable desired skill building and learning outcomes.
- Coordinate with our Girl Squad ( a group of girls who have participated in the program pilot) to co-create materials and receive feedback.
Duration: 8-10 weeks. 30-40 hours a week during Summer term. (number of hours per week as well as start and end dates can be flexible based on candidate)
May 12th, 2021
The standard grant for a remote internship is $1500, meant to help defray expenses while student is engaged in internship opportunity.
To be eligible for funding you must have an "L term" status with the college.
To apply for funding if you are a new applicant, complete the ONLINE APPLICATION by May 12 at 4pm. Candidates may indicate preference for up to three potential internship sites during a single application cycle and are required to answer a short supplemental question for each site. An application is considered INCOMPLETE if it does not include ALL items listed below.
- TO NOTE: If you want to return to an existing application, please use this link to access.
**Please note: Log-in by using your Dartmouth credentials/net id through the link provided above. Please do not create a new sign in. If you have any issues or questions please contact Dickey.Student.Funding@dartmouth.edu. We advise that you submit early and do not wait until the deadline. The application will close at 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time.**
Items to Submit with Your Online Application
You are required to submit a resume/CV with your application at the time of submission. These are uploaded directly into the application.
Resume or CV
Questions? We're here to help!
Contact Casey Aldrich or Peter Jenkison for virtual advising, or direct your questions to: email@example.com