REMOTE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITy
1) Marketing, Communications, and Virtual Engagement Associate
- Develop marketing and communications collateral for social media communications and fundraising as needed.
- Increase use engagement with defined goals and assessment metrics; track defined social media metrics and report out to team on a weekly basis.
- Design a marketing campaign for Launch guRLS and Girl Boss relaunch with measurable goals and outcomes.
- Identify best ways to engage and manage online communities: work with our team to create and engagement and retention pan for digital communities.
- Build and manage engaging online communities.
- Work directly with girls to make sure these plans are co-created and gurls voices are heard; engage girls directly in social media creation.
Duration: 8-10 weeks. 30-40 hours a week during Summer term. (number of hours per week as well as start and end dates can be flexible based on candidate)
May 12th, 2021
The standard grant for a remote internship is $1500, meant to help defray expenses while student is engaged in internship opportunity.
To be eligible for funding you must have an "L term" status with the college.
To apply for funding if you are a new applicant, complete the ONLINE APPLICATION by May 12 at 4pm. Candidates may indicate preference for up to three potential internship sites during a single application cycle and are required to answer a short supplemental question for each site. An application is considered INCOMPLETE if it does not include ALL items listed below.
- TO NOTE: If you want to return to an existing application, please use this link to access.
**Please note: Log-in by using your Dartmouth credentials/net id through the link provided above. Please do not create a new sign in. If you have any issues or questions please contact Dickey.Student.Funding@dartmouth.edu. We advise that you submit early and do not wait until the deadline. The application will close at 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time.**
Items to Submit with Your Online Application
You are required to submit a resume/CV with your application at the time of submission. These are uploaded directly into the application.
Resume or CV
Questions? We're here to help!
Contact Casey Aldrich or Peter Jenkison for virtual advising, or direct your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org